- Currently, I am a research scientist at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI).
- From 2017 to 2018, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the Empirical Inference Department of the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen, Germany, working with Bernhard Schölkopf.
- There I lead the research project "Cafeteria Coordination": machine learning and game theory for coordinating users of shared facilities and more efficient use of resources, based on a data privacy agreement reached with work councils.
- From 2013 to 2017 I pursued my PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) under the supervision of Dominik Janzing, Bernhard Schölkopf and Marc Toussaint at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems and the University of Stuttgart, Germany.
- In 2015, I did an internship at Microsoft Research Cambridge, United Kingdom, supervised by Katja Hofmann.
- From 2006 till 2012, I studied mathematics and philosophy at Humboldt University of Berlin and at Heidelberg University, Germany.
Email address: (insert first name).w.(insert last name)@de.bosch.com
See also my MPI web site (it's still valid, even though I moved away from the MPI).
About this web page
I used these tools to build this web page as well as my CV: